Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday Smiles


Last Sunday was my birthday! Woo Hoo, a whole 45! It was a great birthday and thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes. It was actually a birthday weekend more than just one day.

Friday night was probably the only quiet moments we had all weekend--perfect snuggle time with TL of course. If you notice, I finally finished my chair--and it's sturdy enough to sit in!!! I just need to stain it and it'll take it's place on my deck outside my bedroom.

My birthday was as amazing as always, TL and a friend decorated the house so that when I woke up Sunday morning I would be surprised. She also threw me a party and so I had family and friends over for lunch. I am blessed to have so much in my life.

Our week is already almost half over, how did that happen??? Wednesday night is back to school night and TL is doing part of the evening announcements so she gets to come along. This weekend we're off to the lake to celebrate September birthdays (and 13th birthdays as well).

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I promise to post more next time.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good time and chose to enjoy it. (Happiness really is a state of mind)
    Since I crossed the five-oh mark I find myself questioning business decisions based on a retirement time frame, which is a new and interesting development for me..... (as in, should I really invest in a new shed if I'm going to be retiring "soon" anyway...??)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete