Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Blog to Follow

No, we’re not moving again so don’t go trying to find that favorites button… A friend of mine from grad school recently starting blogging and I enjoy following what she has to say. For her blogging is a way to discipline herself to get ready for that book she’s always wanted to write. Her posts are insightful discussions about current events and some are a little more politically motivated than what I post but… The joy in blogging is that you create stories, state opinions or make records of your life and the web allows you to share those with anyone who is interested. Some of you may not agree with her opinions (we all know my political leanings which is why I like her blog so much) but I firmly believe that open dialogues and hearing what both sides have to say never hurts anyone. And since I get to hear Fox News blaring from the basement every night (thanks Dad) her blog is welcome relief from their somewhat one sided opinions (oops sorry, news reporting).

If you’re interested: http://musthavemissedthepoint.blogspot.com

Of course, any other suggestions for blogs are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment